Welcome to our site. If you enjoy Body of Proof as much as we do please follow along and commit to helping us campaign for a SEASON 3.
Paul Lee is the current president of ABC Entertainment Group. Our goal is to let Mr. Lee know how much we all love Body of Proof, and ask him to renew it for a third season. He recently admitted that he’s a big fan of the lovely Dana Delany and that he would like to see the show stick around, but it is important to let him know that he’s not alone. We NEED your help in order to get a message to him. Will you join us?
When you contact him please keep in mind that he is on our side. Let’s be persistent, but kind!
These are a few ways you can help:
Here is his contact information, followed by a few tips to help you decide what to write/say:
1. Mail (Most effective.)
Mr. Paul Lee
ABC Entertainment Group
500 S. Buena Vista Street
Burbank, CA 91521-4588
Please print off the postcard we have created and write a message on the back or create a hand-written letter expressing your desire for further seasons of Body of Proof. Be honest when you write and tell him what you enjoy about the show. One note sent through the mail to the network is worth thousands of emails.
2. Phone call
Leave a brief message on the ABC viewer feedback line.
- Dial 1-818-460-7477 -wait for the list of options.
- Press “1” for the ABC network.
- Press “2 “to leave a (30 second) comment.
- Press “2″ for a list of primetime shows,
- Wait a second then press “270″ for Body of Proof.
You can also call ABC’s Burbank office to leave Mr. Lee a brief, friendly message:
- 1-818-560-1000 (Burbank, CA)
- Press “2”
- Ask for Paul Lee’s voicemail, and leave him a very polite, short message, which will be recorded and saved.
- We suggest that you make your voicemail short and sweet. Remember, Paul likes Body of Proof.
The best email address to use is Paul Lee’s: email@example.com
FYI, emails sent to his account are filtered and monitored.
You can use the contact form on the ABC site to submit a “Complaint”, but this method is less effective than emailing Paul Lee directly.
Here’s the link: http://abc.go.com/site/contact-us
In all of your correspondence with Mr. Lee and ABC please keep these tips in mind:
- DO tell him your demographic information (ex. age, gender, and a general idea of where you reside) so they see Body of Proof’s broad fan base.
- DO be polite and respectful.
- DO keep letters/calls/emails brief and to the point.
- DON’T threaten to boycott ABC. That has no impact.
- DON’T diss other ABC shows or use this as an opportunity to complain about other shows that were canceled by ABC (and have nothing to do with Mr. Lee). Stick to Body of Proof.
- DON’T bring up things that are negative about the show. We want him to know we are sending an overall, POSITIVE message.
- DO tell him if you watch your episodes in some way (legally) other than live on TV: iTunes, Hulu, abc.com, DVR, ABC Player for iPad, etc.
Tell him you want Body of Proof to get a SEASON 3 and explain why.
- DO encourage fans you know who are not online (such as parents, grandparents, friends…etc) to write letters, too. Every letter counts! You could also print out a few postcards and encourage them to fill them out. Sometimes doing the work for people is the best way to make sure it gets done. 😉
PLEASE WRITE ASAP! Let’s make February BODY OF PROOF 3 CAMPAIGN month!!
Thank you to everybody who is helping! This is OUR campaign, and it only works if we get involved and stay passionate until we reach our goal.
Please follow our twitter account (@Season3forBOP). Tweet us, retweet us, mention us, and make sure all of your followers know how passionate you are! PS: don’t forget to include the #BodyOfProof hashtag
Let’s help our favorite cast/crew out in any and every way that we can!
BODY OF PROOF FOR SEASON 3!!
-Body of Proof Fans